There are many ways to make paying for college easier. They include money you pay back (loans), money you don’t pay back (scholarships and grants) and money you earn (incentive programs).
Important financial aid deadlines to remember
- Oct. 1 FAFSA opens — The Free Application for Federal Student Aid is your key to unlocking nearly all types of financial aid. (FAFSA does not commit you to a particular university. You will not need current year tax records.)
- Oct. 15 Applications for MLFTC scholarships open for fall semester of the following year
- Jan. 15 Early priority application date for consideration for need-based grants for fall
- Jan. 15 FAFSA filing priority deadline
- April 15 Deadline for undergraduates to apply for MLFTC scholarships for following year
- June 15 Deadline for graduate students to apply for MLFTC scholarships for following year
A great experience at one of the nation’s leading colleges of education is within your reach.
According to the U.S. Department of Education College Scorecard, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College has a lower average cost to students per year than education programs at other four-year colleges in Arizona.
Students graduate from ASU with debt below the average for all Arizona colleges. (Institute for College Access and Success)
If you plan to teach in Arizona after graduation, please explore the financial and educational benefits of the Arizona Teachers Academy at Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College.