Graduate student smiling at camera

Paying for your graduate degree doesn't have to be difficult

There are three types of financial aid available to you: Money you don’t pay back, money you do pay back and money you earn.

Important: Filling out the FAFSA — Free Application for Federal Student Aid — is your key to unlocking nearly every kind of financial aid you may qualify for. You must fill out a FAFSA each year, even if you submitted one in previous years. Your FAFSA does not commit you to any particular college or financial obligation. You will not need current-year tax records to complete the FAFSA.

Submit FAFSA

Paying for college

Related links