Refugee/(Im)migrant Social Integration: Their Contributions to Host Communities & Education Systems
Join the Office of Global Engagement at Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College, in partnership with
Childhood Education International as we feature a series of virtual refugee events that help address these pressing issues. Register today for any of these engaging conversations.
- Patrick Masoya, President and CEO, Refugees and Immigrants Community for Empowerment (RICE)
- Awad Mekkawi, PhD student, University of Arizona
- Roozbeh Shirazi, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota
- Pamela de Largy, Executive Director of Education for Humanity at Arizona State University
- Moderated by Shyla Dogan, Assistant Professor, Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College