The mission of the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College is to be a constructive force in education.
- We are committed to excellence by encouraging individuals to take initiative, solve problems and demonstrate leadership.
- We support and challenge students to reflect on, realize and achieve their full potential in order to be effective as educators.
- We conduct, support and disseminate research that impacts educational thought and action.
- We build mutually beneficial partnerships that advance our mission, goals and values.
- We respect the expertise and knowledge of all individuals with whom we work and value the diversity that makes us stronger.
- We take responsibility for bringing out the best in ourselves and others by seeking resources and knowledge to continuously learn and improve our performance.
- We promote civic engagement among our students, staff and faculty that improves the communities we serve.
- We create and sustain a culture that encourages teamwork, professional growth and a healthy and productive work environment.
- We are committed to sustainability both for the enduring legacy of our college and the well-being of the planet.