The Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College recognizes exceptional undergraduate students through participation in the Educators Academy. Members of this prestigious Educators Academy have a record of high academic achievement with a conviction that they can change the world through knowledge, persistence and commitment.
Benefits and opportunities of the Educators Academy include:
- Invitations and VIP access to special events
- Networking with university, community and school district leaders
- Involvement in faculty research
- Access to professional conferences
- Leadership seminars and training
- Increased scholarship options
Eligibility requirements for the Educators Academy are:
- All incoming students who receive a Provost or President New American University Scholarship OR transfer students who have earned a minimum 3.75 GPA, OR
- Students participating in Barrett, The Honors College.