On Severe Behavior Disorders of Children and Youth
Check back for 2014 conference registration
- $250 Full conference - 3 days, preconference workshops, & Friday lunch
- $225 Basic conference - 3 days & preconference workshops, no Friday lunch
- $150 One day pass - Choose a day
- $85 Student registration - with valid photo ID, same as 'Basic Conference'
- $25 Luncheon - Friday lunch only
CALL FOR PAPERS
For information about the conference:
Heather Griller Clark
Phone: (480) 965-5555
GIVE A GIFT
Dr. Robert B. Rutherford, Jr.
Memorial Fellowship in Special Education
October 23-25, 2014
Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Mission Palms Hotel
The annual Teacher Educators for Children with Behavior Disorders (TECBD) conference is the premier educational research conference for teacher educators working with children and youth with severe behavioral disorders. It was established in Arizona in 1976 by Dr. Robert B. Rutherford with the mission to disseminate quality research in the field and to help students, educators, and university faculty alike. TECBD began it's mission long before support for students with severe behaviors was the norm. It continues to be a leader for showcasing the very best that our field has to offer.
2013 CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
The 2014 conference schedule will be added soon.Open or download the 2013 conference presenter schedule >>